[HO] Event Supervisor - 3 months contract
Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh - Quận 3
Number of vacancies: 1
- Brainstorm ideas and come up with the execution event plans including budget estimation, HR management, time and progress tracking, and risk management for internal and external events.
- Coordinate, supervise and manage the team or event agency to organize and operate the event.
- Supervise ILA centers in organizing seasonal events for ILA students based on the event theme and concept given by the headquarters.
- Support the branding team in producing communication materials and decoration at the center to convey the brand's message to students and staff at ILA.
- Carry out other tasks as directed by the line manager.
- Ability to multitask, be open and flexible in thinking and work, have a spirit of learning, high responsibility, creativity and dynamism in work.
- Experience in quality appraisal, logistics production, event materials, event equipment.
- Time management, good planning and good presentation.
- Logical and critical thinking
- Project & human resources management.
- Proficient in using English: listening - speaking - reading - writing.
- Having at least 3 - 5 years of experience working in the event organization field, working in event agencies is an advantage.
- Graduated from university with a major related to event organization, communications, and marketing, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Insurances fully provided
- Private insurance will be provided for official staff
- Discount up to 90% English tuition fees for staff and close relatives
- An active, professional, dedicated working environment with experienced managers and friendly colleagues
- 14 day-off per year along with other benefits according to the company's regulation.
- Chances for promotion and transfer