[ILA] Educational Planner
Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Number of vacancies: 10
- Advising and introducing consumers to ILA Vietnam courses
- Respond to consumer inquiries concerning training programs.
- Plan courses for consumers based on their requirements and budget.
- Assist customers with class placement tests and student registration.
- Customer service and assistance.
- Record, handle, and report issues involving students/parents to direct management.
- Inform students and parents about extracurricular activities, seminars, and study abroad opportunities in order to recruit new students and retain current ones.
- Conduct other tasks assigned by Relationship Supervisor/ Centre Manager
- Basic communication in both English and Vietnamese.
- Work in shifts.
- Experience working in customer service or telesales is a plus.
- College graduates and above qualifications are preferred.